Please, read carefully our policy about participation, food, accommodation, deposit, cancellation and refund.
The convention ticket price covers:
- • The access to each and any workshop and activity of the festival
- • The membership to the Extravaganza ASD
- • The sport insurance
- • Access to the SPA
- • 3 rich meals per day
- • Accommodation in the Hotel Baglio Basile in the Comfort room
The convention ticket price doesn’t cover:
- • Airport transfers
By registering you agree that:
- • You are paying a deposit and the remaining quota has to be paid at the registration desk at your arrival.
- • In case of cancellation of the event you will get a full refund.
- • If you can no longer come to the convention, contact us by email. We inform you that you can not sell your ticket as it is nominal.
– If you cancel your reservation by November 10th we will deduct €100 from the amount paid (secretariat expenses and hotel deposit).
– If you cancel your reservation after November 10th you cannot receive the amount paid. The refund does not include any travel expenses
- • Tickets are not transferable.
- • The Hotel will apply an additional €2.5 per person per night for the mandatory by law tourist tax.
Our meals are vegan/vegetarian, super healthy and delicious.
Participants with extensive restrictions should get in touch to ensure we can accommodate their needs.
Each participant is called to support the project with a only-1-hour shift during the whole festival. This task is not mandatory but it is highly appreciated.
We are organizing some Extravaganza bus to allow people to reach the venue from Palermo and Palermo airport. More info are provided via email.